Kifli.hu Shop Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság
- Address: 1106 Budapest, Jászberényi út 45.
- Tax number: 26693075-2-43
- Registration number: 01-09-339560
- Mail address: 1106 Budapest, Jászberényi út 45.
- Phone: +36 80 444 333
- General email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data protection owner email address: email@example.com
- Web: www.kifli.hu
(also referred to as “we/our”), as a data controller, informs you as a candidate for employment or cooperation with us about the processing of personal data and the privacy protection described below.
In the following text you will namely find out:
- Which of your personal data will be processed;
- For what purpose and by what means we will process your personal data;
- To whom your personal data may be transferred;
- For how long we will process your personal data;
- What your rights are in relation to the protection of your personal data.
Please feel free to contact us at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org at any time if you need any explanation or advice regarding any part of the text or if you want to discuss further processing of your data.
1. Scope and purpose of personal data processing
If you wish to join our team, we process the personal data you voluntarily provide to us. These data may include, in particular, the information provided in your CV and motivation letter and your contact details (telephone, e-mail, address, LinkedIn contact).
We use the data you provide to keep in touch with you and to assess your suitability for a particular job position.
2. Who has access to your personal data
We, as the data controller, will process your personal data. We will only disclose your personal data to authorised employees and cooperating persons or individual data processors contracted by us or to other data controllers, but only to the extent necessary to fulfil the individual purposes and on the corresponding legal ground for the processing of personal data. These include, for example:
- external accounting firms;
- external law firms;
- processors who provide us with server, web, cloud, marketing or IT services.
Depending on a specific job position, your personal data may be shared with other companies in our VELKÁ PECKA Group, but the candidate is always informed about such sharing before entering personal data (e.g., on the website www.kiflikaland.hu).
3. Period of personal data processing
We will process your personal data for the duration of the selection process for a specific job position, and, where applicable, for a period for which you grant us your consent to contact you with a similar job offer.
- remembering the logged-in user;
- adding to cart and ordering
- convenient web features;
- anonymised evaluation of users’ movements on the website;
- customer chat
- obtaining voluntary feedback from users; and
- personalization of displayed ads.
All personal data are processed in a lawful and transparent manner and only adequate, relevant and necessary data are requested in relation to the purposes of the processing.
You can reject cookies in the settings of your internet browser, or you can set the use of only some of them. You can find how to set cookies in the most frequently used browsers at the following links:
5. Your rights arising from the processing of personal data
As a data subject, you have certain rights in connection with the processing of personal data, which result from applicable laws and which you may exercise at any time. These rights include
- the right of access to personal data,
- the right to rectification
- the right to erasure of personal data (“the right to be forgotten”)
- the right to restriction of processing,
- the right to object to processing of personal data, and
- the right to turn to the data protection authority.
Your rights are explained below to provide you a clearer idea of their content.
You can exercise all your rights by contacting us at email@example.com
You can file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság (www.naih.hu).
The right of access to personal data means that you have the right to obtain information as to whether or not your personal data are being processed and, where that is the case, you also have the right to ask us for what purposes, to what extent, to whom they are accessible, for how long we will process them, whether you have the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or to object, where we obtained the personal data from and whether the processing of your personal data results in automated decision-making, including possible profiling. You also have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data. The first copy is free of charge, but we may charge reasonable administrative costs for further copies.
The right to rectification means that you have the right to request rectification and/or completion of your personal data if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to erasure means that we must erase your personal data if (i) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed, (ii) the processing is unlawful, (iii) you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing of your personal data, or (iv) we are required to do so by law.
The right to restriction of processing means that until we have resolved any disputed issues regarding the processing of your personal data, we must limit the processing of your personal data so it can only be stored and, where appropriate, used for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
The right to object means that you can object to the processing of your personal data that we process for direct marketing purposes or on the grounds of legitimate interest. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
In case of any questions regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact us in e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority: National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information , www.naih.hu .
This Data Processing Policy is in effect as of 25 May 2018 and is updated on a regular basis. Date of the last update: November 2022.